PLUMBING/FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEERING
The plumbing department offers the following design services:
- Water distribution systems
- Water treatment systems
- Pure water systems
- Water heating systems
- Pressure booster systems
- Sanitary, and clear water waste and vent systems
- Acid waste and vent systems
- Storm drainage systems
- Medical gas systems
- Clean room process distribution
- Fire Protection systems
- LEED design such as water reclaim and solar hot water systems
- Prepare and submit LEED documentation
- Compressed air
- Use of the Building Information Modelling (BIM) program in producing 3-D documents for project coordination
Our Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineering Department provides all services related to Plumbing Systems Design, including Sanitary Waste and Vent, Stormwater, Water Distribution, Compressed Air, Water Conditioning, Medical Gas Systems, and Clean Room Process Distribution. These services may include retrofits of existing systems, value engineering of systems, performance based specifications for fire protection systems, and systems assessments/evaluations of condition and expansion capabilities.
Our project experience encompasses a broad range of markets which include healthcare, education, government, hospitality, and an extensive portfolio of correctional facilities.
Our philosophy for the design of plumbing systems is to engage our clients early in the planning process, resulting in a clear and concise understanding of their needs and goals. Our team maintains a high degree of involvement throughout all phases of design and construction. We strive to exceed each client’s expectations with cost effective, efficient solutions.
Patrick J. Geraghty, DE
Vice President - Director of Plumbing Design